The Toledo Museum of Art is an internationally known art museum located in the Old West End neighborhood of Toledo, Ohio, United States. It houses a collection of more than 30,000 objects. The museum was founded by Toledo glassmaker Edward Drummond Libbey in 1901, and moved to its current location, a Greek revival building designed by Edward B. Green and Harry W. Wachter, in 1912. The main building was expanded twice, in the 1920s and 1930s. Additional buildings were added in the 1990s and 2006.
The artist behind it is Gabriel Dawe, a Mexican-born creator who specializes in mixed media and installations made out of colored threads which look like light beams bouncing around confined spaces. The one below is his most recent installation called Plexus no. 35, which will be decorating the Toledo Museum of Art’s Great Gallery until January 22nd, 2017.